Terms of Service
The term “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, copyrighted by Kelly / Warner Law, P.L.L.C. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This site is not intended to create an attorney client relationship. Although that’s kind of the point of the website, which is to have you contact us so that we can get to know each other and do some work for you and help with legal issues.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of us belong to their respective owners, and we have permission to use them.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This Terms of Service, as well as anything else on this site are the sole property of the owner of the site and are copyright protected.
- We may earn money if you hire us. Let’s hope so at least.